Terms + Privacy
1. Use of Web Site Information - You may download, view, copy and print documents and graphics incorporated in these documents (the "Documents") from the Site subject to the following: (a) the Documents may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes; and (b) the Documents may not be modified or altered in any way. Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information from this Web site in whole or in part without the express authorization.
2. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services - The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Red Bend Software, Inc. is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them. You agree that Red Bend Software, Inc. is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and understand that you bear all risks associated with the use of such content. If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. You agree that Red Bend Software, Inc. is not responsible for: (a) the quality of third party products or services; and (b) fulfilling any of the terms of your agreement with the seller, including delivery of products or services and warranty obligations related to purchased products or services. You agree that Red Bend Software, Inc. is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with any third party.
3. Disclaimer - EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE, THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. RED BEND SOFTWARE, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. RED BEND SOFTWARE, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. RED BEND SOFTWARE, INC. SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE. RED BEND SOFTWARE, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES OR UPDATES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
4. Limitation of Liability - IN NO EVENT SHALL RED BEND SOFTWARE, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
5. Indemnity - You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Red Bend Software, Inc., its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.
6. Copyright/Trademark Information - Copyright © 2000-2011, Red Bend Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Collecting your personal information
Red Bend collects and uses your personal information to provide superior service to our customers, to provide all visitors with convenient access to our products and services, and to make a wider range of products and services available to you.
We collect information about you in several ways. For example, we might ask for your contact information when you correspond with us, call us to make a purchase or request service, register to attend a training session, or participate in a survey. In addition, when you register a new Red Bend product, sign up for Red Bend Internet services, or ask to be included in an e-mail mailing list, we collect and store the information you provide in a secure database.
Disclosing your personal information
In general, Red Bend will not disclose any personal information you provide while visiting our website to any third party.
At times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information.
Protecting your personal information
Red Bend safeguards the security of the data you send us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser.
The Red Bend website uses industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all Web pages where personal information is required.
Accessing your personal information
To the extent that you do provide us with personal information, Red Bend wishes to maintain it accurately. Where we collect personal information from you on the Web, our goal is to provide a means of contacting Red Bend should you need to update or correct that Information. If for any reason those means are unavailable or inaccessible, you may send updates and corrections about your personal information to Red Bend and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your personal information that we hold as soon as practicable.
Collecting other personal information
When you browse Red Bend's web site, you are able to do so anonymously. Generally, we don't collect personal information when you browse, not even your e-mail address. Your browser, however, does automatically tell us the type of computer and operating system you are using.
In some of our e-mail to you, we use a "click-through URL." When you click one of these URLs, you pass through our Web server before arriving at the website that is your destination. We track click-throughs to help us determine your interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications.
Our company-wide Commitment to Privacy
Red Bend is fully committed to protecting your privacy. Our website, however, does contain links to other sites. Red Bend does not share your personal information with those websites and is not responsible for their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those companies.
If we are going to use your personal information differently from that stated at the time of collection, we will try to contact you via e-mail using the most recent information we have. If you have not given us permission to communicate with you, you will not be contacted, nor will we use your personal information in a new manner.
Red Bend, vRapid Mobile, vDirect Mobile and VLX are trademarks of Red Bend Software, Inc. Other names appearing on the Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.