Integration Team Leader
Supervisor: VP Professional Service
For a challenging and dynamic position, experienced in client/server end-to-end solutions - to lead a group that delivers, deploys and supports customized solutions for high profile customers. Delivering/Deploying/Supporting customer specific solutions based on Red Bend products both on client side and on server side.
Providing customer specific documentation and training as well as in-house knowledge transfer and training.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong technical abilities with at least 4 years of hands-on development experience
• Experience in managing global & multi-site, multi-cultural Support organizations
• Experience in working with multiple stakeholders across the company – QA, product management, System/Solution architects, project management, etc.
• Experience in supporting JEE Server side technologies like, Hibernate, Wicket, JBoss, EJB2, EJB3, Web Service, Linux etc.
• Experience in supporting databases (Oracle, DB2)
• Experience with supporting SOAP web services
• 2+ years of experience in C/C++ development
• Understanding of Hardware, Hosting & Cloud solutions
• Working directly with customers – at least 5 years
• Willing to travel abroad ~40% of the time
• Fluent in English
• Independent and fast learner
• Experience with embedded software development for a major open Mobile OS (Android, BREW, Embedded Linux, Windows Mobile, etc.)
• Experience with customers –like Japanese operators/OEMs
• Familiarity with OMA standards, specifically OMA DM specifications
• Familiarity with development tools: Valgrind, Lint, Ethereal, etc.