Senior System Administrator – Production Expert
Provide technical support for company’s growing production environment and work closely with the IT and/or Developers Team to achieve highest possible availability of the production systems.
The position includes supporting Windows, Linux, Networking as well as VMware based Virtual environment. Involved in Designing and supporting Production environment solutions.
• Exceptional organization and time management skills, attention to detail
• Minimum of 3-Years of experience in DMZ/Hosting production environment for Mid/Large Size Company.
• Expert level at Linux systems supports (RedHat & Ubuntu).
• Vast experience with VMware 4 (or later) ESX/ESXi servers and clusters
• Good knowledge in TCP/IP Networking and Security
• Experience with NAS/SAN storage (EMC/NetApp or similar)
• Ability to prepare reports and maintain records and documentation
• Customer-focused and organized
• Documenting and improving production environment systems.
• Very good verbal and written English
• Experience in performing enterprise class system backup and recovery (NetVault, Legato, BackupExec, Acronis, Shell Script TAR, Recovery testing, etc...)
• Cisco CCNA certified
• VMware VPC Certified
• MCSE (MCITP) Certified
• Oracle & MSSQL Database Experience