Red Bend® Software, the leader in Mobile Software Management (MSM), makes mobile devices and services continuously better in a rapidly changing world.
Red Bend is the only company that provides standards-based products and solutions for software management, device management and mobile virtualization that work on any mobile phone and connected device uniformly, efficiently and securely over the air. Red Bend enables its customers to stay competitive in a fast-moving market by helping them deliver high-value services on an increasing number of connected devices with growing software complexity. More than 80 leading device manufacturers, mobile operators, semiconductor vendors and automotive companies worldwide trust Red Bend with their most important assets — the mobile and connected devices their consumers depend on.
- Corporate Profile
- Board of Directors
- Standards Leadership
- Red Bend-Enabled Devices™
With Red Bend, manufacturers and service providers gain strategic, end-to-end control in managing mobile software, applications and firmware over the air to:
- Increase user satisfaction and retention by providing new features and performance improvements that keep consumers delighted and loyal
- Enhance revenues and more effectively target new services by understanding consumers’ true experiences with their mobile devices and applications
- Achieve faster time-to-market at lower costs for new mobile devices, services and features in compliance with OMA standards
- Create and manage open-platform, enterprise-ready smart devices with multiple domains that ensure both corporate security and consumer privacy
Founded in 1999, Red Bend is a privately held, venture capital-financed company with corporate headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, and offices in China, France, Israel, Japan, Korea and the U.K.